If you’ve ever debated hiring a housekeeper… and I am sure you have, then, you’ve come up with a list of reasons why you shouldn’t: it’s a luxury you can’t afford or they won’t do as good of a job as YOU would do. But have you ever thought about why you should hire one?
Outsourcing the cleaning of your home is a way to manage your time more efficiently and it can be affordable, even for those on a tight budget. Whether you’re busy with a family and career, or just want some occasional help around the house, getting a cleaning service is not only practical, it be a lifesaver. Here are some valid reasons you may need to hire the Joanna Gray Agency for some help.
- You don’t enjoy housekeeping. By hiring a housekeeper, you can delegate housekeeping to someone else and then focus on tasks that you enjoy more.
- You’re busy. You work a full-time job. Or, you are a “stay-at-home” mom who never is at home because she has three or four very active children. By hiring a housekeeper, you delegate housekeeping to someone else so that you can focus on tasks more central to your life (i.e., earning a living, quality time with your family, etc.)
- You don’t think you keep house well. By hiring a housekeeper, and managing him / her effectively, you can ensure that your house is clean.
- You enjoy entertaining. Whether you’re putting on a large event or just having company over, you don’t need to add cleaning to your to-do list. Save your time — and your energy — for the party by hiring someone to clean your home before and after the event. Even if you’re just having people over for dinner or to spend the weekend, knowing your housecleaning is taken care of takes the load off of you, and leaves you time to prepare for their arrival and enjoy the visit.
- You have a new baby. A new baby in the house means lots of extra laundry and cleaning — more than exhausted new parents may be able to handle. A housekeeper can help pick up the slack while you get used to your new family routine. Family or friends want to chip in and get you a gift? Instead of flowers, suggest they chip in for a housekeeper to help you out for a few weeks.
- You lack the physical ability to clean your home. Perhaps you are elderly and/or ill and can’t perform the physically-demanding tasks associated with house cleaning. By hiring a housekeeper, you can live independently in your own clean home.
The Joanna Gray Agency has been placing temporary and full time housekeepers for high-powered corporate executives, wealthy estate owners, and well-known celebrities for more than a decade. If you’d like to discuss your needs for a candidate for this position or similar domestic help positions, please contact owner, Joanna, at the Joanna Gray Agency for the personal touch you’ve been seeking. Joanna will make sure your assistant matches your needs perfectly.